This week I was joined by Arlin Keck, Corporate R&D Engineer of Steel King Industries. Arlin has been around the material handling industry for over 40 years, and with Steel King for 15. In this episode, he discusses safety factors that should be considered when designing a rack system. Arlin explains how frequently rack should be inspected and who should preform those inspections. We also discuss the common areas in a rack system that are considered high risk and what factors effect system capacity.
Listen to Episode 10 below:
- Rack safety design considerations
- Frequency of rack inspections
- High risk areas and how to protect them
- Pallet load stops and rack safety panels
- Safely and securely storing products
Don’t miss an Episode – Subscribe today!
If you like what you hear, please leave us a review!