This week Aaron Conway, of Mezzanine Safeti-Gates, joined me to discuss solutions for keeping employees safe while working on elevated platforms. We discuss how mezzanine safety gates secure the ledges of elevated work platforms including pallet drop areas, rack picking systems, production platforms, loading docks and dock lifts in material handling, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities. Aaron explains the different OSHA and ANSI standards and how to remain in compliance. We also discuss how adding safety products doesn’t always impede productivity, but that it can help.
Listen to Episode 9 below:
- Solutions for fall protection on elevated platforms
- OSHA and ANSI regulations regarding fall protection
- Different work platforms where safety gates are commonly utilized
- Ways to keep employees safe at the loading dock
- Maintaining productivity while adding safety products
Don’t miss an Episode – Subscribe today!
If you like what you hear, please leave us a review!