Data Centers / Communications
In the ever-growing environment of data centers and colocation facilities, security always remains a top priority. Even with onsite security guards and bio-metric scanners, communications facilities still need to protect their most valuable asset – their servers.
Whether it is a cage for a single cabinet or a set of cages for a complex suite, BeastWire guarding systems are the ideal storage solution for your site. The universal design makes installation easier than ever, plus, standard sized parts are kept in stock for quick shipment. Also, since floorplans often change, BeastWire systems are designed to be easily reconfigured or modified in the field.
Need something special? With BeastWire mesh guarding, we can design a system custom-tailored to meet your requirements. We proudly offer custom heights, under/oversized doors, keyless lock options, and even automatic door closers.
BeastWire benefits for data center and communications industries:
- Welded wire mesh (standard on all systems) provides maximum security while also providing an appealing look.
- Need to match existing materials? Optional wire mesh types include woven or expanded metal in various sizes/patterns.
- With fully-framed panels that stack in between square posts, installations have never been easier!
- Need to take your security cage to the sub-floor? Posts can extend through raised flooring and panels can be provided for added protection, when necessary.
- Universal design allows for quick cage expansions and reconfigurations.
- Polyester powder coat finish provides a lasting look that holds up longer than enamel-based paints.
- Standard paint is BLACK, with options for GRAY, BLUE, GREEN, RED, YELLOW, WHITE, or BeastWire ORANGE. Custom colors available upon request.