Tenant storage lockers have an infinite number of applications. They are used in the largest military bases in the world, they are found in apartments and condos nationwide, and they can even be found in your local sports team’s locker room. Storage lockers are a great solution when storage is needed but not a lot of space is available.
BeastWire mesh storage lockers provide optimal circulation for air, light, and heat whereas a solid locker does not. All BeastWire panels have a welded wire mesh that is welded into an angle frame providing lasting protection. BeastWire storage lockers come in a variety of standard sizes (see below) in single, double, and triple tiers. A single-tier locker has one full-height door and typically no shelves. Double-tier and triple-tier lockers have two and three doors, respectively. Each tier is divided by a fully framed shelf which installs in moments.
- Welded wire design provides ultimate strength and durability.
- Doors are fully framed and are pre-hung making installation a breeze.
- Lockers can be fitted with a host of options including shelves, back panels, ceilings/tops, hangrod assemblies, and even sliding doors.
- BeastWire lockers provide more security and prevent damage in comparison to lockers that use unframed webs.
- All systems come finished in a polyester powder coat (BLACK) which lasts longer than enamel based finishes.
Constructed standard with 10-gauge wire, welded in a 2” square pattern. Panels are welded into a 1-1/4” angle frame providing maximum security. Optional wire mesh types/patterns include a 6ga welded wire, 10ga woven wire, sheet metal, expanded metal (flat or raised), and custom matching upon request. All systems are modular and can be expanded by adding posts/doors/panels.
Same construction as panels with options for 6-gauge welded wire mesh or 16-gauge sheet steel infill.
Offered in single, double, or triple tier configurations. Single tier units are available with slide or bi-parting hinge doors. Each door comes with a padlock hasp.
All hardware kits consist of 5/16” carriage bolts and nuts.
Panels, doors, and posts are phosphate washed with a standard finish of polyester powder coat in high quality black. Also available in 5 additional standard colors (grey, yellow, red, blue, and green) or you can contact our sales team for information regarding custom color matches.